The staff at CCEDC can provide customized reports, stats, and other information for site selectors, prospective businesses, and existing businesses looking to relocate or grow within Covington County, Alabama. For assistance, contact the CCEDC office at 334.222.7040.
For more information about Alabama business, visit CovingtonCounty-AL.org.
Economic Development Resources
The following entities can provide economic development information for the state of Alabama.
- Alabama Department of Commerce (formerly Alabama Development Office)
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (EDPA)
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Alabama Department of Industrial Relations
- PowerSouth Economic Development
Covington County, Alabama is a great place to locate and grow your business. Covington County communities are well organized for economic development and can work quickly to meet business needs. Covington County has educational programs that offer ongoing, progressive business/education partners. Covington County has a cost effective government offering high quality government services while boasting property taxes among the lowest in Alabama.